Now the first question that I think would come to most of the reader’s minds is what in actuality is the scary parenting phase. Parenting itself as a whole is a scary and tough task so how can you differentiate the phase. Well for some the time when the kids do not understand you at a younger age is a scary thing. For others, it is the part when you don’t understand the kids or any of their choices (the teen phase). I was talking about the latter one where you want a deep connection with your kid and deserve one as well but the things don’t go your way most of the time. The thing is you are not wrong because you pursue such a connection and you can’t even blame the kids as this is the world they are growing up in and the environment plays an important role. So if your kid spends the most time on screen and here more on their Facebook or Twitter account than they share with you then it is completely normal on their end. Today’s generation is different and that’s what makes parenting scary.
To deal with a different generation one needs a completely different strategy. It is normal to feel overwhelmed in this situation but at the end of the day, any new experience is all for the sake of your kid and your own mental peace. So when I say that every parent should at least once in their life try the cellphone spy app it is based on my personal experience. There was a time when I did not know about the spying stuff and honestly thought it was an illegal thing. But as I started learning about the technology and feature I found out that I was living under the rock a sit is a common thing among smart parents.
I have started using the OgyMogy cellphone spy app and believe me conquering the scary parenting phase is piece of cake with its help.
- High screen time is one of the biggest problems of today’s parents. Do you know that roughly American children belonging to the age group between 8-12 years old spend nearly 4-6 hours on screen? For teenagers, it is even more than that as they spend 9 hours on screen. The OgyMogy cellphone spy app let the parents know about how these hours are spent on the screen. You can make surprise visits as well can check the screenshots and short videos saved by the app.
- I was scared to death when my kid told me that she is going to meet one of her online friends on Facebook. I remember I even followed her to the café and stayed there the whole time as I feared this online friend would be any sexual offender or weirdo. A cellphone spy app like the OgyMogy reports about every social media and instant messenger chat app of the target person. You can know about the kid’s posts, content, snaps and even the deleted or disappeared chats as well with features like the Facebook spy app, WhatsApp spy app, Snapchat spy app and more.
- Another biggest worry of today’s parents is if the kids are safe and or in any kind of trouble. The Gps location tracking feature and geo-fencing feature offered by the cellphone spy app can be another excellent addition to parenting life. Track the real-time pinpoint location of the kid with the location tracking feature. You can even limit their movement by virtually marking safe and restricted zone.
- With easy access to smart gadgets and the internet, you can’t imagine what your kid is up to behind closed doors. Use the track internet browsing history feature to know about their online life, favourite websites, Netflix shows, and more. One can even check the frequently visited sites as well to know about their real interests and hobbies.
- The OgyMogy cellphone spy app is best in a way that it even gives parents the control to block any website or online content from the teenager or target kid’s device. Block any triggering stuff, sexual content or porn site simply by using the web filtering feature.
OgyMoy cellphone spy app also offers Mac and Windows spy app versions for monitoring as well.