Yoga is a popular practice in India. It is important for a healthy mind and body, which is essential for survival. These are the top ten yoga centers in India. Yoga has been a beneficial practice for many generations. It is widespread in India. International Yoga Day celebrates yoga’s popularity. Yoga was a popular choice for people across the country who believed it to be the best way to live a healthier lifestyle. Yoga can improve mental and physical health. It teaches people how to control their body, mind, and soul.
The top ten yoga centers in India are:
1. Iyengar Yogashraya is a yoga studio in Mumbai’s Lower Parel. It is known for offering a unique and exceptional form of yoga that isn’t available in other centres. The staff is meticulous in maintaining cleanliness and the center is well-organized. Also Read: Brass and woodwind instruments emit respirable particles:
2. Parmarth Niketan Ashram is the largest yoga centre in the region, with over 1000 rooms available for visitors. The yoga centre is located on the banks of Ganges and offers a spiritual sanctuary. It focuses on three types of yoga: Vinyasa yoga, yoga nidra and hatha yoga.
3. Isha Yoga Center: The Isha Foundation, a non-governmental organization, established this yoga center in Coimbatore at the foothills Velliangiri Mountains of Tamil Nadu in 1992. It also includes a Dhyanalinga Yogi Temple, a mediation center. This centre is open to all. The Isha yoga center also has a significant social work component. Volunteers can also be made with non-governmental organizations if they wish to. Also read: Cholera infected 180 Afghans
4. The Yoga Institute: This yoga school is located in Santacruz, Mumbai. It was established by Shri Yogendrajit in 1918. The area covers 1 acre and is surrounded with greenery. There is silence everywhere.
5. Ananda in Uttarkhand: The first and most popular destination spa in India, Ananda is a yoga school in the Himalayas. Ananda is a yoga school that focuses on yoga, ayurvedic treatments and hostile life. Also read: Intermittent fasting may help reduce the complications of Covid-19
6. Kaivalyadhama Health and Yoga Research Centre – It was established in Lonavala in 1924. The campus is surrounded by trees. It also has a naturopathy center and research in yoga arts. Kaivalyadhama is also visited by people from Japan, China, Korea and France to learn yoga.
7. Bihar School of Yoga Mungar: This school is in the Munger Fort area of Bihar and offers the best yoga instruction along with other development projects. The school was established by Shri Swami Satyananda Sarswati, in 1964. It focuses on personal growth through yoga.
8. Ashtanga Yoga Research Institute – The primary focus of the centre is Ashtanga (or Vinyasa) yoga, which holds various postures while synchronizing the breathe. It is located in Mysore’s Gokulam region and was established by Krishna Pattabhi Jois, in 1948.
9. Sivananda Yogavedanta Dhanwantari is a yoga center in Thiruvananthpuram, Kerala. It’s known for its classical yoga methods that revolve around five yoga points. It is known for offering the most rigorous programs in India.
10. Arogya Yoga School of Yoga: Arogya Yoga School in Rishikesh. Certified by Yoga Alliance USA. If you are looking to bring a change into your life by learning yoga for self-rejuvenation or transfer the benefits to others, by getting a professional certificate and expertise, then Arogya Yoga School is the perfect fit for you.
How can I become a yoga instructor – Yoga Teacher?
Yoga Alliance RYT – Registered Yoga Teacher designation requires a minimum of 100 yoga teacher training in India. If you are looking to bring a change into your life by learning yoga for self-rejuvenation or transfer the benefits to others, by getting a professional certificate and expertise 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India- Apply Now